Re: Percussion Notation

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Percussion Notation
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:07:07 +0300

On Mon 27 Jun 2011, 04:09 cdg wrote:
> So, is it possible to adjust the angle of these symbols?
Well, since i know nothing about percussion notation -- i hope someone more
knowledgeable will answer this .(

> On an unrelated issue and possibly quite the newbie question,
>  in the tempo marking, is there a way to 1)
> remove the parenthesis from around the note and numerical value,
> 2) make the note smaller, and 3) change the font of the numerical values.
>  I've tried using \markup with little success. I can implement
> \markup fine with the preceding text, "Largo espressive" for example,
>  but I can't seem to make it work for the following 'note value equals
>  number' section.
You can find a lot of examples in Lilypond Snippet Repository:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=tempo

I guess, you need to create whole tempo mark in \markup.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad