Re: Bug Squad: 40-minute-a-week volunteer needed

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Bug Squad: 40-minute-a-week volunteer needed
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:25:57 -0400

Thanks, Derek, and welcome to the Bug Squad!

Ralph

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 08:40:55AM -0500, Derek Klinge wrote:
>    I don't have any experience with bug tracking or anything like that, but
>    am willing to help out. I am an experienced Linux user, and have regular
>    access to e-mail and such.

Great!  You're scheduled for:
 20 minutes Wednesday
 20 minutes Saturday

On your next day (i.e. Wednesday), please start following the
instructions here:
Phil Holmes is currently the Bug Meister, and he will help you get
started -- ask him for help if anything is unclear.

Don't worry if it takes a 2 or 3 weeks to really "get into the
hang of things"; the team is organized so that each person can
cover the work of other members, and we all remember how confusing
it was at the beginning.

Cheers,
- Graham