Re: Texinfo manual.

From: Michel Villeneuve
Subject: Re: Texinfo manual.
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 18:34:45 +0200

2011/6/28 Hwaen Ch'uqi <address@hidden>:
> Greetings All,
>          I have just downloaded and installed the x86 distribution of
> LilyPond-2.14.1. I may be missing something fantastically obvious, but
> I am unable to locate a manual which I can read through Emacs' texinfo
> facility. Any help is appreciated!
> Hwaen Ch'uqi

Did you try install lilypond with the --doc option ?

sh lilypond-2.14.1-1.linux-x86.sh --doc

Then the documentation is downloaded and uncompressed and available here :

    file:///home/user/lilypond/usr/share/doc/lilypond/html/index.html
    file:///home/user/lilypond/usr/share/info/dir

Maybe the second one is the appropriate format that you're looking for..

Hope it helps.

--
Michel Villeneuve