Set accidental style in the layout block

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Set accidental style in the layout block
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:45:17 +0200

Hi,

Is there a way to set accidental style in the  \layout  block?

  \layout {
    \context {
      \Voice
      #(set-accidental-style 'piano)

gives me an error: "syntax error, unexpected MUSIC_IDENTIFIER".

IIUC  #(set-accidental-style 'piano)  only works within a music
expression.  I'd like to be able to define this layout setting within
the  \layout  block, as I do for  Score.skipBars  or
 MultiMeasureRest #'expand-limit  for example.

Is there a way to define accidental style outside the music expression?

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>