RE: system-system-spacing in lilypond-book-file

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: system-system-spacing in lilypond-book-file
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:44:15 +0000

Stefan,
From: Stefan Thomas address@hidden
Sent: 29 June 2011 20:55
To: James Lowe
Cc: address@hidden; lilypond-user

Dear Philippe, dear james, dear community,
I had found the passage You habe mentioned in the documentation before, but I
didn't understand the sense in the right way.
 For dummies like me an explanation like the following maybee could be better.

"In a latex-document the paper-block doesn't work in a \begin{lilypond}
\end{lilypond} environment. If You would like to change the distance between
the systems in a lilypond-environment, embedded in a latex-file, You can do it
e.g. with:
\newcommand{\betweenLilyPondSystem}[1]{\vspace{36mm}\linebreak}
This line of code should be placed in the latex-header, before
\begin{document}."

Sorry for being dumb, but can you point me to the current documentation where
this could be better?

There is a LOT of documentation and I am not sure where I need to be looking.

James