Re: fret diagrams for scales and arpeggios - using finger numbers as int

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: fret diagrams for scales and arpeggios - using finger numbers as intervals
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:33:30 -0600

On 6/29/11 10:13 PM, "Jason Lee" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thank you so much!
>
> Another question, what about open strings? Can they be marked up
> individually too with "R", "b3", "b7", etc?

Jay,

Please keep these discussions on-list, so all can be kept informed.

The only string labels we have are at the top of the diagram, and are for
muted and open strings.

The markups for muted and open strings can be changed, but there is no
general label for a string.

What did you have in mind?

Carl