Re: hairpin problem?

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re: hairpin problem?
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 07:21:10 -0700

Thanks but what I want is one hairpin from the beginning to the end of the piece not at the end of measure or mp.
Jay

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden> wrote:
On 3 July 2011 05:49, Jay Hamilton <address@hidden> wrote:

> Here you go- thanks Jay

Works fine here with both 2.12.3 and 2.14.1.
The hairpin ends on the mp measure 2 (I added the  \time 21/8 ).
Maybe you want  \once \override Hairpin #'to-barline = ##f  but that
makes almost no difference here (and it is not standard practice).

NB: I also had to remove "\tempo 4=162" form the MIDI block, you should
use  tempoWholesPerMinute = #(ly:make-moment 162 4)  instead (although
a tempo at the eighth would make more sense IMHO).
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/midi-block

Cheers,
Xavier

--