Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?

From: Nick Baskin
Subject: Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 23:11:43 +0200

Janek,

I personally prefer the first one, then the third one, then the second one. The third looks like it's twisting in on itself, but still feels more balanced than the second one, which is tilted too far to the right. I find the first more balanced than the third, but only very slightly. My 2¢ worth...

Cheers,
Nick

2011/7/6 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>
W dniu 6 lipca 2011 22:21 użytkownik James Lowe
<address@hidden> napisał:
> Can we have some sharps and flats and perhaps some numeric signatures?
> There is no context for the clef otherwise (if you see what I mean).

Attached.

Janek