Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:10:38 +0300

On Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:48 Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> So, I prefer the upper loop of the original clef, but the vertical line of
> the
> third one...
Most probably, I would say that -- if the upper loop was as in the original
clef -- lower part sholud be deeper, too.

So, if I could (sorry, again) try, I would take "the third one" and make it
higher and deeper. Sorry for being so rough.

ps. I am not sure that we really need to replace existing one, though.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad