Re: how to change gap between beams?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: how to change gap between beams?
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:52:23 -0600

On 7/14/11 1:40 PM, "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
wrote:

> W dniu 13 lipca 2011 19:07 użytkownik Carl Sorensen napisał:
>>>
>>> It works, thanks!
>>> Interestignly, it isn't listed in Internals - a bug?\
>>
>> IR 3.12.2 beam-interface, user-settable properties.
>
> Thanks!  I was sure that all such properties are listed in Backened ->
> all layout objects.

All layout objects lists all the grobs.

Each grob has a list of interfaces at the bottom of its page.

The properties are listed by interface, rather than by grob.  It's a bit
confusing, but that's the current organization.  Interfaces have properties,
and grobs have interfaces.  We don't want to duplicate the listing of all
the properties multiple times for different grobs; it would make the manual
even larger than it already is.

HTH,

Carl