Re: footer issue

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: footer issue
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:45:06 +0200

Am Freitag, 15. Juli 2011, 11:46:03 schrieb christophe 1710:
>  i would like to sumite you an issue i have footers.
>  In the example I've provided to you, you can see that the tagline is
> correct. But if I want to add a different footer for the others pages,
> this is not working fine.
[...]
>  In fact the oddFooterMarkup take the control for the last page footer any
> suggestion ?

Exactly. The tagline is not a separate entity, but is rather a string that is
printed in the default setting of oddFooterMarkup. Since you overwrite the
oddFooterMarkup, it will not be printed. For your reference, the default
oddFooterMarkup (in ly/titling-init.ly) is:

oddFooterMarkup = \markup {
  \column {
    \fill-line {
      %% Copyright header field only on first page.
      \on-the-fly #first-page \fromproperty #'header:copyright
    }
    \fill-line {
      %% Tagline header field only on last page.
      \on-the-fly #last-page \fromproperty #'header:tagline

As you can see, you need to include the tagline yourself in the footer if you
want to get it printed...

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886