RE: rendering png without page

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: rendering png without page
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:57:41 +0000

hello

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Marc Mouries
)Sent: 20 July 2011 01:55
)To: Carl Sorensen
)Cc: address@hidden
)
)On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>
)wrote:
)
)       ...
)
)       This is not directly documented in LilyPond, because it's not a
)feature of
)       LilyPond, it's a feature of GhostScript.
)
)       Thanks,
)
)       Carl
)
)
)
)
)
)OK but this is a frequently asked question related to exporting scores part
)as image and it would be useful to put a reference to this command in the
)doc.
)
)-Marc

Do we have any other examples already in the doc that references a
non-lilypond-but-often-asked-and-closely-related function (usage perhaps)?

I ask so that I can (if we do) prepare something appropriate or if there is
another way we do this (LSR for instance - but again I am not sure that seems
appropriate).

james