Re: Alignment bug?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Alignment bug?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:12:04 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hilary Snaden" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:46 PM
Subject: Alignment bug?

A few days ago I mentioned problems with tweaking the vertical alignment
of notes. I've now tried everything I can think of, as well as some
suggestions from others, but none of the tweaking works reliably (or at
all) if there are more than two voices on a staff.

Ex.1 is a satisfactory rendering, coded in two voices. Ex.2, 3 and 4 are
attempts using three voices, all horribly misaligned.

I suggested simply using the two voice solution for this part of your score. Why can you not do this, and revert to 3 voices elsewhere?

--
Phil Holmes