Re: Function to limit range down?

From: Basso Ridiculoso
Subject: Re: Function to limit range down?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:18:31 -0700

Never mind! I just had to change the .extension to .ly and it is fine.
apologies!
Daniel

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Basso Ridiculoso <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you! Merci! This looks like exactly what I want to do.

However, the file is a .bin archive of some kind? What can I decompress that with? I am running Mac OS 10.4.

This list is always very helpful!

Daniel

Message: 7