Re: Shaping slurs --- both broken and unbroken

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Shaping slurs --- both broken and unbroken
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 11:00:36 +0100

Janek

I agree this could be a useful addition to the LilyPond distribution
and the docs (both at the same time, preferably).  Broken slurs in
particular are often poor by default and messing with the control
points manually is difficult. So, yes, please add a tracker issue for
a suggested enhancement.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>