Re: Lilypond errors in log file

From: Sarah Christian
Subject: Re: Lilypond errors in log file
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 07:35:38 -0700

Thank you, yes, I did find the mismatched <<, and was able to compile the file.
(It was produced by the Musescore software). I have since started over and am
teaching myself lilypond now, and I'm finding it exceedingly easy. I do have a
bit of a programming background though, so I tend to like typing better than
point and click GUI interfaces.

Right now though, I'm just using Notepad to edit my files. I would like a
better text editor like emacs or something, but I'll need to devote some time
to get it set up. If you have any recommendations for an easy-to-setup tool,
let me know, thanks! (I'm on windows 7)