Re: Shaping slurs --- both broken and unbroken

From: Marc Mouries
Subject: Re: Shaping slurs --- both broken and unbroken
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:12:17 -0400

2011/7/24 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>
Hello, all --

> This is on the LSR, at least.
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=639

Just thought I'd let you know that Dmytro's function as given on the earlier thread incorporates an older version of my slur-shaping function.  I've modified it since, and this newer version appears on the LSR in the same spot.  (It can now be easily adapted to work with grobs having fewer than 8 control-points -- TupletBracket, for example -- without changing the loop.)  In the attached file, I've incorporated the rewrite in Dmytro's function.

Thanks!

David

This is a great function. The result is so much nicer. I'd very much like for the the slur to be printed this way out of the box. Isn't it possible for lilypond to compute the angles between the notes inside the slur?

-Marc