Re: Tab font

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Tab font
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 14:49:16 +0200

On 2 August 2011 12:50, pg <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to increase the font size of the numbers on the tablature
> staff, to make it easier to read. Is there an easy way to do it? I have
> searched the archive but haven't found anything about tab fonts.

Hi,

  \override TabNoteHead #'font-size = #0
  % default value is #-2

Note that you cannot increase it very much because these numbers
would risk to overlap.

You might want to increase the size of the whole TabStaff instead

  \new TabStaff \with {
    fontSize = #2
    \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep 2)

Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>