Re: how to color a repeat bar line?

From: Patrick Karl
Subject: Re: how to color a repeat bar line?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 20:23:51 -0500

On Aug 2, 2011, at 6:55 PM, James Lowe wrote:

> Hello,

An interesting suggestion.  Would \unfoldRepeats work pretty well with that?

> I am guessing that the \once in the context of a volta 2 is correct. The
> volta is a single 'entity' comprising of *both* repeat bars. So \once refers
> to the volta 'set' not just the single bar instance. I could be wrong though
> :)

You do understand that it's not the trailing or terminal repeat bar line of the
current volta that's being, IMHO, erroneously colored.  It's the terminal bar
line of the preceding volta.  If it were the trailing repeat bar line of the
current volta that were repeated, I could live with that.