Re: Changing to Gonville font

From: Albert Frantz
Subject: Re: Changing to Gonville font
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:13:56 +0200

Hi James,

Aha, now that makes sense. That's funny, because I use the mv command in
Linux/Unix, but happened to have performed the rename action from the OS X
Finder.

I did do it correctly from the start since it seemed evident that the folder
needed to be renamed rather than moved, but may I recommend clarifying the
instructions for the benefit of other Mac/LilyPond users? In OS X the jargon
distinguishes move (e.g., "To install, move the app icon into the Applications
folder") from rename. I think this would help other users.

Kind regards,

Albert

---
key-notes LLC