Re: Re:how to color a repeat bar line?

From: harm6
Subject: Re: Re:how to color a repeat bar line?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:49:56 -0700 (PDT)

jpatk wrote:

> I agree, it's a nice one.  I might note, however, that this solution is
> closely connected to the "\break" that precedes the bar line I'm trying to
> color.  Remove the break and the coloration disappears.  Is it possible to
> color just the initial repeat bar line that occurs in the middle of a
> line?

Hi,

the bar-glyphs ":|"  and "|:" are merging into ":|:"  in the middle of a
line, ":|:" will be splitted only at a break, so I think it isn't possible
to color only a part of a glyph.
Manual bars are not successful too: The second setting overrides the first
(not a bug but a feature).

Regards,
  Harm