Re: Multi-column text

From: coffer
Subject: Re: Multi-column text
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 07:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Chris,

I´ve had the same problem with typing multiple stanzas at the bottom of a
score and to allow them floating to the next page.
So I used \markuplines with several lines which are aligned by different
values for line-width.
Please excuse my bad English - it´s better I attach my file...
Maybe it can give you an idea.

coffer. http://old.nabble.com/file/p32202665/Tabelle_Strophen_Vorlage1.ly