font tree setting ignored

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: font tree setting ignored
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 17:22:10 +0200

Hello again,

LilyPond 2.14.x (tested .0 and .2) on OSX-Intel ignores my font settings like

\paper {
#(define fonts (make-pango-font-tree "TeX Gyre Schola" "LMSans10" "LMTypewriter10 Regular" (/ 14 20)))
}

The font names are exactly the same as I get with "lilypond -dshow- available-fonts any", and it used to work. I can't tell when it stopped.
Of course I tried a bunch of other fonts, it never changes.

If I look into an EPS (from -dbackend=eps), I see that the serif font (here: Schola) is included, but it's never used (and thus not included in the PDF). The sans and typewriter font aren't even included.

*Without* define fonts, it's:

%!PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-2.0
%%Creator: LilyPond 2.14.2
%%BoundingBox: 127 -179 468 -17
%%Orientation: Portrait
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: font BitstreamVeraSans-Roman
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: font CenturySchL-Roma
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: font Emmentaler-14
%%EndComments

*With* define fonts, it's:

%!PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-2.0
%%Creator: LilyPond 2.14.2
%%BoundingBox: 127 -179 468 -17
%%Orientation: Portrait
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: font BitstreamVeraSans-Roman
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: font CenturySchL-Roma
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: font Emmentaler-14
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: font TeXGyreSchola-Regular
%%EndComments

What can I do? Is this a bug?

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---