RE: Mix of Chordnames and Notes

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Mix of Chordnames and Notes
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 07:58:15 +0000

Janek,
From: Janek Warchoł address@hidden
Sent: 06 August 2011 08:48
To: James Lowe
Cc: Phil Holmes; address@hidden; address@hidden

Hi,

2011/8/5 James Lowe <address@hidden>:
> [...]

I have Windows 7 SP1 and every snippet from this thread compiles with
2.14.1.  The same on my VirtualBox Lilydev.
I can try 2.14.2 if you want.

------

No don't worry but thank you for your offer. I don't use LP on Windows much - I
used to use it just to do a 'quick and dirty' compile when I see something I
might want to put in the LSR but needs tidying up, while I am at the office.
Else I use Linux at home. So unless other users get this problem, let's just
blame my installation on my work machine.

I just wanted someone to give me a sanity check.

Thanks.

James