RE: Different Font for different stave

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Different Font for different stave
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 22:06:37 +0000

Ed,
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Ed Ardzinski address@hidden
Sent: 06 August 2011 22:47
To: address@hidden
Subject: Different Font for different stave

Trying to make some lead sheets and I'd like to have a separate stave be
smaller/different font.  For example, and separate stave for a solo instead of
a vocal verse.

I'm still in the stone age, but if this is something that 2.12 does that 2.6.5
won't I'm prepared to change ;-)

Thanks for any help.

----

Look up 'ossia' in the Notation Reference.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/modifying-single-staves#ossia-staves

This might be the best way.

The stable release is at 2.14.x. now. I've never used 2.6.x so cannot comment
on if this had that feature in it, but 2.12.x did.

James