RE: Nice workaround for simultaneous rehearsal marks – thanks Neil!

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Nice workaround for simultaneous rehearsal marks – thanks Neil!
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 21:10:42 +0000

Hello,
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Xavier Scheuer address@hidden
Sent: 07 August 2011 16:09
To: lilypond-user

--snip--

It also allows to print two rehearsal marks above and below the same
barline.

IMHO that could replace easily the different workarounds one can find:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=575
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=202
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=735
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=736

--snip--

Yes once the LSR is updated to 2.16.x (assuming LSR doesn't run unstable - this
snippet won't work on 2.14.1 (does it on 2.14.2?)

However I still think we need to be careful that we don't leave our 2.12.x and
2.14.x cousins behind and without a solution for simultaneous Rehearsal Marks
It is an annoyance I grant you, but it's less of an annoyance than having to
upgrade all your scores *just* to use this when the workarounds are not 'that'
bad.

James