Re: Double fermata on barline error

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Double fermata on barline error
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 07:45:36 +0200

On 8 August 2011 07:24, Javier Ruiz-Alma <address@hidden> wrote:

> I found a sample snippet using GrandStaff for the purpose of placing two
> fermatas on top/bottom of a bar line.
>
> But my score with PianoStaff, I can't manage to get the fermatas to align
> similarly.
>
> Attach is pdf of the engraving, and below is the lilypond.

That's because in your PianoStaff code you apply your RehearsalMark
direction override to the _Score_ level, which affect both fermatas.
Apply it to the _Staff_ level instead (like in the GrandStaff code).

  % in your second Staff
  \override Staff.RehearsalMark #'direction = #DOWN

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>