Font problem with fink compiled lilypond

From: Jean-Alexis Montignies
Subject: Font problem with fink compiled lilypond
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:22:35 +0200

Hi,

I've been compiling lilypond with fink (MacOS X 10.6)  for two years. Since a
update about one year ago I didn't track down, I have some trouble with some
unicode characters (in that case 0x266D which is a flat sign).
The binary version works with the same chars.

The advantage of the fink compiled version is that it is 2-4 times faster.
I guess it's a fink, font cache, font library, font problem.  May be you hint
which library should I look into for this problem. Does anyone have a
dependency list for lilypond?

Here are the messages I get in the console:

warning: no PostScript font name for font
`/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/10x20.pcf.gz'
warning: FreeType face has no PostScript font name
programming error: Improbable offset for stencil: -inf staff space

Thanks,

Jean-Alexis