Tweaking log-duration in triple meter.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Tweaking log-duration in triple meter.
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 04:32:24 -0400

Greetings All,
          I am trying to tweak durations of pitches within a chord in triple
meter. If I understand correctly, `\tweak #'duration-log #1' in 3/4
meter would yield a duration of a dotted half note, and `\tweak
#'duration-log #3' would yield a quarter note? How does one accomplish
a half note? `\tweak #'duration-log #3*2' does not work. Perhaps I am
misunderstanding the process? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hwaen Ch'uqi