Re: Lilypond lobbying?

From: Francois Planiol
Subject: Re: Lilypond lobbying?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:32:33 -0500

No, this is all very clear, If they want the source-file in sib or
mus, its only because:
- They are totally stupid and never heard of pdf printers (like pdf24,
it free and works fine)
- or they want to make a commercial use after modifying the files, who knows.

Now, count your time and think about how many you will have to pay to
buy one of these programs, and subtract this sum from the first non
gratified prize (I dont mean your composition would not be good, but
with this kind of people writing this stupid rules, you have no idea
if the value of composition will be important in the decision), and
think about all things you could do that will profit better to musical
world during the time you need to learn one of these programs, that
are just the CONTRARY of install and work.

Forget them!

Francois