Re: Lilypond lobbying?

From: Francois Planiol
Subject: Re: Lilypond lobbying?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:09:18 -0500

Dear rob,

I worked with finale and this app needs a good eye to make a good job
with it. You can do really bad engraving with it, there are examples
on the web (xcuse, I dont have that under the hand, I dont cultivate
this part of my memory).

So finale or sib are definitely not a warranty of a good job. But with
some others like capella you will never make the best.

Sad to say, the still-standard Score is not even mentionned. But thats
a DOS-program, lot of number and abstract values, no mouse support...

Francois