Re: New LilyPond tutorial

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: New LilyPond tutorial
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:29:35 -0400

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello list,

I have just put a new tutorial online. You can read it at
http://www.ursliska.de/73.0.html

It is meant for intermediate beginners who want to go for some more complex tasks and are as confused with LilyPond as I was not long ago.

I'd give it a version number of 0.8.
So any constructive feedback is welcome.
Comments that arent' interesting for the public (linguistic details for example) please privately, LilyPond related comments on the list.

Hi Urs,

The tutorial is beautifully laid out and expertly explained. Thanks very much for putting this together. I'll keep it in my list of LilyPond links to send to friends and newcomers to the system.

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača