Re: Lilypond lobbying?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Lilypond lobbying?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:33:11 +0200

Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:

> I am very surprised that so many of the LilyPond users are composers!
> I was quite sure that Lily is mostly suited for engravers and editors.

Well, what would you call it if you are practicing musician using
Lilypond for putting down your own arrangements and work scores?

It's like saying "I am very surprised that so many word processor users
are writers rather than editors and publishers".  What else but writing
would you be using the program for, even though you may not make a
professional living from it?

--
David Kastrup