Re: Lilypond lobbying?

From: PMA
Subject: Re: Lilypond lobbying?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 20:30:00 -0400

I'm confused.  Please forgive a terribly naive question --

*If* my LilyPond output PDF were to match what Schott wants to see
(in other words, a correct Schott-targeted style-sheet would not have
changed it), then would Schott print my original PDF *as-is*?

Thanks,
Pete

Urs Liska wrote:
Dear Francois,

I'm sorry to tell you that I'm convinced that Robert's translation -
although not completely literally correct - does very well match what
Schott wanted to express: