grace synchronization

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: grace synchronization
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:43:44 -0400

Hello all,

I'm running into a rather irritating grace synchronization problem — an
acciaccatura in one voice is overriding an explicit page break — and so I
wanted to know what it would take to fix the grace sync problem "once and for
all".

I know of Issue 34 (and others) in the tracker, but here's my explicit
question: What total bounty would cover a rewrite of the code so that grace
note synchronization is not a concern at all for the user? I probably can't
cover the whole thing, but knowing exactly the scope of the problem might lead
others [who are equally frustrated by this issue] to chip in and get the fix
funded.

Thanks!
Kieren.