Re: lilypond-book download

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: lilypond-book download
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:45:57 +0200

I had the same 'problem'.. It is indeed not that easy. That's why I now tried the latest Lyx version, which includes the possibility to include lilypond code, and it uses, as far as I know, lilypond-book as backend, but it is hidden, so no command line is needed. Perhaps you could give that a try..
grtz,
Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/