separating midi again

From: Jeremy Joseph Boor
Subject: separating midi again
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:39:27 -0600

Hi. I have succeded in getting the midi files to separate voices into channels,
allowing me to produce separate audio voice-files for my choir  by doing
something
I found in the list archives:

\midi {
        \context{ \Staff \remove "Staff_performer" }
        \context { \Voice \consists "Staff_performer" }
    }

This has been working great. It makes timidity play each voice in a separate
channel,
numbered according to its place in the score, and gives the channel the name of
the
voice. I can make separate audio files by doing

timidity -Q2,3,4 -Ow soprano.wav

But now for some reason I have *one* file where this doesn't work and I can't
tell why.
I don't see any difference at all.

Can anyone see what's going on?
When I play the midi from mnoga_pokr_satb.ly, I get the desired result.
When I play the midi from panis_satb.ly,timidity says there are 9 tracks, the
tracks are
not named after the voices, and the numbers don't match the tracks.

What's the difference? The results are consistent for all of my files except
this one.