Re: independently barlined staves in a StaffGroup? (-Eluze)

From: Jeremy Joseph Boor
Subject: Re: independently barlined staves in a StaffGroup? (-Eluze)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 08:11:57 -0600

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 01:43:19 -0700 (PDT)
> From: -Eluze <address@hidden>

> yet another possibility - maybe with unpredictable drawbacks on your general
> score:
>
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p32399463/test.png

Excellent! I got with a simplification of your example:

staffBar = {
        \once\override Staff.Barline #'transparent = ##f
        \once\override Score.Barline #'allow-span-bar = ##f
        \bar ":"
}

And that's all.
Making the second line apply to Score and not staff limits the barline to a
single staff
without the \layout{} business in the example being necessary, so the
unintended
drawbacks dissappear.

Thanks!