Re: Alternative note inserting for guitar tabs

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: Re: Alternative note inserting for guitar tabs
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:47:01 +0200 (CEST)

> Jakub Pavlík jn. wrote:
> >
> > Your e-mail inspired me to start work on a VexTab-to-LilyPond converter,
> > which should make it possible to make use both of the simple VexTab input
> > and fancy LilyPond output.
> > At this time it doesn't have enough functionality for your needs - but I'm
> > slowly working on it.
> >
> > J. Pavlik
> >

> Wow! That's good!  :D
> I'm pleased to hear of your plan to work on that converter. I'll stay tuned
> on this list for news about it.
> Thank you Jakub!
> Bye.

A git repository of vextab2lily at github:

https://github.com/igneus/vextab2lily

It isn't able to process the 5th step of the VexTab Tutorial correctly yet.
Once it is able to cope with all the examples from the tutorial and some
real-life tablatures, I'll post here once more and probably also in the
Lilypond-tablatures-list.