2.14 will not wrap past 2nd staff - bug or bad input?

From: Albert Finney
Subject: 2.14 will not wrap past 2nd staff - bug or bad input?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:52:26 -0400

Hi,

Lilypond 2.14 PDF puts all of the music on 2 staves, even through it
should be 3-4 pages.  It wraps the first staff (like "word wrap" is
on, as an analogy).  But the second staff, "word wrap" is off and all
of the music just runs off the end of the page.

This is output from an automated program.  I can change the code if
you spot a problem, but it works on most files.

I attached a whole file, and also a smaller example which duplicates
the problem.  Sorry it is so big, I shrunk it as far as I could.  No
matter how many notes you put at the end, they are not visible.
"van_halen_eruption-part.ly" shows the problem.  I have changed
between TAB staff and normal treble clef, and it has the same problem.

This is not high-quality input, just a file I downloaded from
somewhere as an example, and converted to Lilypond.  Every other file
I have tried looks very nice!

I hope it is bad output, but I cannot figure out what I did wrong.  If
you have a moment to take a look, I would be grateful.

Thank you for reading this far,
lilyn00b