Re: Mac OS 10.5 ppc & Lilypond?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Mac OS 10.5 ppc & Lilypond?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:21:34 +0200

On 13 September 2011 18:05, Stan Sanderson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd really like to know if my trusty PowerBook G4, running OS 10.5.8,
> is now fated to only run earlier versions of Lilypond.  2.15.11 won't
> run; 2.15.8 does.
>
> This is a second post as a copy of the original never arrived in my mailbox.

Messages you send to the mailing list are not "delivered back" to your
inbox (this is a feature actually, you can change it in your options
on https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-user  IIRC).

Fwd to bug- so it can be added to the tracker and eventually fixed.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>