Re: ubuntu lyx lilypond latex

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: ubuntu lyx lilypond latex
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:59:33 +0200

On 13/09/2011 10:38 PM, Pablo Zumarán wrote:

Thank you! I've got it running now!

There's only a little snag, though. Some times, the preview doesn't work; it
just shows the code in the default document font (not the code font).
However, all I have to do is select Tools>Reconfigure again and restart.
It's not much bother, and I wouldn't have mention it if you hadn't asked for
feedback some time ago.

Thanks again!