programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection

From: Nick Payne
Subject: programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 07:49:46 +1000

I have a score that I last worked on with 2.13.58, when it built without error. Without having made any changes to the ly source, I just ran it through 2.15.11 convert-ly, which didn't report any errors, and then built it with 2.15.11. The PDF output looks fine, but the console log contains a couple of lines saying "programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection". I've never seen this before - what does it mean?

Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 or 2 pages...
Drawing systems...
warning: cannot fit music on page: overflow is 0.133427
warning: compressing music to fit
programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection
continuing, cross fingers