Re: programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 23:34:39 +0100

Nick Payne wrote Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:25 PM

The problem is that the score is quite large, and the log gives no indication at all about where the error is coming from. I guess I can try commenting out different sections to see if I can isolate where the error is happening.

Nick, if it helps, the problem will be with either a slur or
a tie.  The code is trying to find the height of a slur or a
tie at a particular x value (or vice versa) and finds no slur
or tie at that point.  Some code in this area is relatively
new, so it is possible you have hit a code error.  If you
can narrow it down that would be very helpful (or it may
help you find a problem in your ly code :).

Trevor