Re: Basic LilyPond Cheat Sheet

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Basic LilyPond Cheat Sheet
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:21:18 -0400

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> wrote:

Attached you can find the PDF version of this cheat sheet:
   http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/~reinhold/temp/2011-08-24_LilyPond_CheatSheet_Basic.pdf

Thanks, Reinhold!

I, also, was unable to print the cheat sheet (Win XP) until I used the link provided by Robert Schaus to the online pdf converter :
http://docupub.com/pdfconvert/

PS: I'm also planning to write a cheat sheet with basic tweaks/overrides and
the various paper/header fields. But that might take a while.

I would love to see it if and when you write it. Paper and header have been major problems for me.

Ralph
--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT