problem after I changed lilypond version

From: Schermann Colette
Subject: problem after I changed lilypond version
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:38:23 +0100 (BST)

Hello
I just change from 2.10.25 to 2.14.2-1 lilypond version. I had to adapt my style sheets to have aproximately the same design than before, but there is still things I can't make work properly: When I want to split the violin 1 part in two voices in the middle of the piece, the second voice appears at the end of the system (below the bass) and not beside the first voice. And this worked perfectly well with the former lilypond version.

Thanks for your help!
Colette