Re: Help with breaks?

From: dogwoodnc
Subject: Re: Help with breaks?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the suggestions; however, I'm still confused.  I tried the
suggestions, as far as I understood them, but am still having the same
issues -- the first ending is still in a different staff from the second
ending.  I'd really like them in the same staff.

I've experimented with \noBreak and \break, system-count, systems-per-page,
\repeat unfold, \relative, and countless other commands.... but obviously
I'm not doing something right.  It's extremely frustrating!

I do not see a more current stable version than 2.12.3 for Windows.  Am I
missing something?
Thanks!