Re: Help with breaks?

From: dogwoodnc
Subject: Re: Help with breaks?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 05:01:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you!  I feel much better now.  Indeed, that's where I had interpreted
(from previous messages) that I needed to put \break -- but it still wasn't
working.  I tried removing the \bar "|" coding, in case that was interfering
(which I had picked up from a new template I'm using).  Still the lines
wouldn't merge.....

BUT now I do see what was going on.  I did a seach for 'break' and found
that there was a line of stray code in the middle of this particular
template that specified the third line to be only 2 measures.  Not sure
where/why it was there originally -- but once I removed it, voila.  It works
perfectly now.

Thanks for your patience and assistance!