Re: High-level users?

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: High-level users?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 22:28:56 +1000

Pretty amazing stuff, both musically and visually! Mike, any chance of seeing the original ly files?

On 9/23/11 10:22 PM, Urs Liska wrote:
Am 23.09.2011 01:53, schrieb Tim Roberts:
Janek Warchoł wrote:
If your friend would like to see what Lily can do, i'd show him this:
http://www.apollinemike.com/scores/granini.pdf
From a publishing perspective, that's impressive on a nearly magical
scale. As a musician, please forgive my parochial and archaic attitude,
but that's nuts.

Did you take the time to explore the pieces?
I don't think one is able to make such a judgement prima vista.
I don't think the Japanese are nuts, only because I can't read their
language.
And even if I'd think it, I wouldn't make such a bold statement in a
psychologically fragile place like a mailing list.

Best
Urs