Re: Jazz Chord Symbols

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Re: Jazz Chord Symbols
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:05:49 +0100

Hello,

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 4:32 AM, Louis Guillaume <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This may be a FAQ but I can't find definitive answers by googling.
>
> I'm looking for more control over chord symbols.
>
> For the most part - what I'm looking for is something close to what we see
> in the Real Book. But that's actually in handwriting, so some changes would
> obviously be wanted or needed for a LilyPond-engraved output.

I won't pretend to know what you need :)

BUt see

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=750

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=102

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=459

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=517

etc.

Have look here

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=chords

This is a general search on the Snippet Repository but you may find
what you need here.

James